- Application shall be available to applicants at the office of the academic registrar and can be downloaded from the University website.
- A non-refundable fee of UGX 20,000 for diploma and certificate courses, UGX.30,000 for undergraduate courses and UGX. 50,000 for Postgraduate courses be paid to the Finance office. Application forms should be returned to the Registrar as soon as possible.
- The following should be attached; 4 clear and recent passport photographs, photocopies of all education certificates and birth certificates plus a receipt of the application fee. At the time of registration, a receipt of student contribution to National Council for Higer Education (NCHE) must be attached
- All application forms must reach the Academic Registrar`s office by the set date
- After admission, the admitted students shall fill a registration form and return it to the Academic Registrar not later than the set date.
Admission to the First Year
Admission to the programme shall be done in accordance with the Institute regulations. A candidate shall be eligible for admission to the programme on meeting the following requirements:
- Two principal passes in either science or Arts subjects or its equivalent.
- Must pass the University Mature Age Entrance Examination.
- A Degree or Diploma from a recognized Institution.
Admission to other Years
- A student who transfers from another recognized University must spend at least two years on the programme.
- A candidate with any of the following qualifications is eligible for joining the programme in the second year of study:
- Honours Degree in a relevant discipline
- Diploma in Business Studies with bias in Purchasing and Supplies Management or Stores Management.
- Level two in Institute of Purchasing & Supplies (CIPS)Or their equivalents